Portfolio funding is where Harbour funds a bundle of claims which are either in progress or are about to be initiated.
The claims are cross-collateralised to create a funding facility that can be drawn as required. Harbour’s investment is repaid from whichever claims are successfully concluded.
- Unlock working capital trapped in work-in-progress
- Expand capacity to take on more cases
- Enable smaller cases to be funded in a mixed portfolio
- Share the risk of adverse outcomes
- Add the portfolio management skills of a professional investor